Compugen is Canada's largest privately-owned and operated Information Technology (IT) solution provider with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
We welcome the best and the brightest. If you love the thrill of solving complex problems, if you have a burning entrepreneurial spirit and if you want to bring leading technology to Canadian business, then we want to hear from you. We are customer-focused go-getters with a passion for simplifying technology. Together we offer an exciting and challenging environment for our people. Be part of a fast-growing organization that is at the forefront of technological innovation. Responsibilities
* Provide Service Desk technical support to users either via phone, email or desk side as required
* Build relationships with customers both in person and over the phone
* Provide advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems
* Contribute to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
* Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for Service Desk use; make recommendations for improvements
* Document all problems and solutions in the Service Desk Tracking System
* Be available to work rotating schedules which include evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building
* Ability to clearly communicate over email and phone
* Any IT service desk analyst will be considerate
* Related technical experience in either a work or school environment
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* A college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science is an asset
The applicant will send their resume to Diane Décarie at firstname.lastname@example.org