Please register in to view contact information
Hi there! The apartment is very well located - 5 min walk from Guy-Concordia metro.
- Near to shops, parks, supermarkets, restaurant, etc
- rent is (750$/month)
- It’s located at the intersection of Tupper street and Fort street.
- Washer, dryer in unit
- High speed internet 100Mbps
- TV with Roku and free streaming channels
- Car parking available 2 spots (Additional fees)
- Available for September 1st
I am looking for roommates who I can vibe with and create nice connections :) LGBTQ+ people are welcome. About me: I’m 20. I study Political Science and Women’s Studies at Concordia University. I am a very outgoing and friendly person so I’ll be down for some quality time, I moved a year ago to Montreal so I’m still exploring the city and I’m really open to new things and meeting people so I hope we can get along and discover Montreal together and I like to be socially active. Although I do also enjoy my personal space to have time to recharge on my own. I speak fluently English, Spanish and French. When I’m at home I basically spend my time studying (75% of the time), cooking (which I love), reading, watching movies, and just chilling. Keeping a tidy and clean space is super important to me. If you think that we’d share a similar lifestyle text me so we can discuss!