Please register in to view contact information
KLF Media Inc. is a dynamic and innovative company based in Montreal, near the Atwater market. Since its foundation in 2005, KLF Media has now become one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses in loyalty program fulfillment.As an Accountant you will carry out on a daily base journal / bookkeeping entries, update financial statements, prepare financial reports, calculate taxes, audit and maintain accounts payable and receivable, asset, banks. More specifically, you will be required to:
- Prepare and send invoices to clients;
- Issue checks and make bank transfers;
- Carry out checks and bank transfer reconciliation;
- Manage the accounting of expense accounts;
- Codify interdivision expenses;
- Prepare deposits;
- Pay our suppliers or process prepayments upon request by purchasing dep;
- Prepare monthly GST/QST returns;
- Enter journal entries and month-end accruals;
- Process the payroll every 2 weeks and record the results in Quickbooks;
- Prepare various reports as requested by CEO.
- Impeccable knowledge of QuickBooks Pro software;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor’s in accounting or equivalent;
- Discretion, thoroughness, good judgment, sense of initiative and self-reliance;
- Ability to make sacrifices to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.Perks: Cost price on all distributed merchandise.Location: 642 de Courcelle, Suite 404, Montreal, H4C3C5 (near St-Henri Metro).