Please register in to view contact information
Part of the CSU’s mandate is to produce educational materials for its members on issues relevant to students and related to campaigns, and the mandates of the CSU. Under the supervision of the Campaigns Coordinator, the Campaigns Researcher will be responsible for researching issues, writing reports and developing argumentation. These will be utilized in the production of flyers, pamphlets, popular education documents relevant to CSU campaigns and representation on academic bodies within the University.
Under the supervision of the Campaigns Coordinator, this person will:
- Research issues, write reports and develop argumentation as required by the Campaigns department;
- Outreach to outside organizations to gather relevant information;
- Research information to be used in CSU pamphlets, flyers, infographics, and educational materials;
- Collaborate in the composition of flyers, pamphlets, reports, and other information materials required for outreach with external bodies or for campaigns purposes and internal University bodies;
- Perform other related duties.
- Passionate and well-informed about current politics and social justice issues;
- Ability to think analytically and critically;
- Ability to produce high quality research;
- Outstanding written skills;
- General knowledge of Canadian and Quebec politics;
- Fluently bilingual for the purpose of reading both French and English documents;
- Be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at Concordia.
- Internal candidates shall have preference according to the Collective Agreement.
- Good knowledge of university governance structures and bodies
- Experience with statistical analysis (SPSS)
- Previous experience researching and producing informational material on social, environmental, economic or academic issues
- Excellent organizational skills
Applications must include
- Cover letter and C.V.
How to Apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title your email "Campaigns Researcher - 2017 "