Please register in to view contact information
Early Childhood Department Job Posting The Early Childhood programs aim to stimulate children’s cognitive, social and motor development and support parents as the primary educators of their children. We are seeking a skilled professional to support the EC staff and assist in the developing, implementing and evaluation of activities and services for young children, from birth until school age (5 years), and their parents.COMMUNITY LIAISON (maternity replacement/part-time)Primary Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Program Director
- Assist the director with program planning and implementation of the SIPPE and Avenir d’Enfants work-plans
- Assist the Director with administration (registration, evaluation, outreach, community liaison)
- Represent the TSG EC Department on the Tables and Work Committees with the planning, accountability and evaluation of the collective work-plans alongside our community partners.
- Take principal responsibility for Tyndale’s participation and active involvement in the following dossiers: Table Petite Enfance, Suivi Avenir d’enfants et SIPPE, Passage à l’école, Éveil lecture et écriture, Dossier Parcs
- Co-animate parenting workshops (e.g.: Nobody’s Perfect, Lunch and Lecture etc.)
- Assist with program outreach and carry out administrative duties related to job tasks; record keeping, newsletter editing; participation in special events and activities of the Centre.
- College or university degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of community development experience
- Strong networking experience: builds positive interactions both internally and externally to achieve work related goals.
- Familiarity with Little Burgundy and the needs of the community
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and quickly adjust to different work dynamics
- Some experience with program management, budgeting and financial administration.
- Commitment to organization’s vision and values.
- Fluency in French and English (written and spoken).
- Competence with computers; knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher