Please register in to view contact information
Supercamp is a day camp located in Ville St.Laurent, on the Vanier College campus. We welcome about 350 campers and leaders each week, allowing them the opportunity to try new things, discover new passions and develop new skills. Come and join our staff of 70 counsellors and specialists!Main duties as a camp counsellorAnimate groups of children and ensure their safety. Create and organize different activities and follow the program set forth by the administration of the camp. Collaborate in the preparation of themes and camp assemblies. Occasional animation of extended supervision hours. Conditions :
- Length of employment: 8 weeks, from June 22nd to August 14th, 2020. Be available for training in May and June (approx. 50 hours).
- Salary : $13.00/h
- Hours : 40 hrs/ week
Consult our website, www.supercamp.ca, for more information on our camp and the programs we are offering.Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Grade 11 completed (Sec. 5) (17 years of age minimum)
- Ability to work and communicate properly with a team; can also take on leadership roles.
- Sense of responsibility; punctuality.
- Ability to adapt. Energy and enthusiasm.
- Interacts effectively with children;
Non-Scholarly Training :
- Previous animator experience considered,
- Counsellor-in-training formation considered,
- Valid first aid certification.