Please register in to view contact information
Supercampis a day camp located in Ville St.Laurent, on the Vanier College campus. We welcome about 350 campers and leaders each week, allowing them the opportunity to try new things, discover new passions and develop new skills. Come and join our staff of 80 animators, instructors and counsellors!Main duties as Lifeguard
- Watch the children at the swimming pool to insure security and prevent accidents.
- Assure the children respect the rules in place at the pool, assure the discipline and make sure everything is in order.
- Help the children in difficulty and dispense first aid. Animate aquatic games sessions.
- Give swimming lessons.
- Tidy the equipment after use.
- Cleaning the showers, locker rooms and bathrooms.
- Length of employment: 8 weeks, from June 22nd to August 14th, 2020.
- Be available for training in May and June (approx. 50 hrs)
- Salary : $15.00/hr.
- Hours : 25-30 hrs/ weeks.
CommunicationSend your C.V. and letter of intent specifying the position for which you are applying, with attention to: Eric CzernieckiJob Type: Contract
- 11th grade (Sec.5) completed (17 years old minimum)
- Ability to work and communicate properly with a team; can also take on leadership roles.
- Sense of responsibility; punctuality.
- Ability to adapt. Energy and enthusiasm.
- Interacts effectively with children; a love for working with children.
Non-Scholarly Training :
- Valid National Lifeguard certification – RCR from the Lifesaving Society.
- Water Safety Instructor certification from the Red Cross.
- Previous animator experience considered.
- Counsellor-in-training formation considered.