Please register in to view contact information
Go Global Expo is seeking EVENT DAY VOLUNTEERS for Saturday, February 8 - approx. 8:30am-4pm (flexible).The Go Global Expo is Canada’s largest meaningful travel event. Taking place each year in Toronto and Montreal, it offers students the chance to learn about opportunities to go abroad to work, volunteer or study. The expo hosts exhibitors that offer opportunities in more than 100 countries, and offers a range of seminars for students interested in exploring their options for travelling overseas.This year’s Go Global Expo in Montreal will take place on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at St Jax Montreal (1439 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1S6) and we are currently recruiting Event Day Volunteers.
Event Day Volunteers - We are looking for individuals who are passionate about travel to help out on the day of the Go Global Expo!
- Individuals who are personable, professional, and have strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills and must enjoy talking to people of various backgrounds
- Good organizational and time management skills, including punctuality
- Must be available for Saturday, February 8, 2020 (hours will be assigned prior to the event day)
- English/French bilingual volunteers needed.
- Lunch & snacks will be provided!
To sign-up as a volunteer, please email Jonida Haxhirexha at jonida [at] vergemagazine.com.