Please register in to view contact information
As a student, you are the best representative to speak about the Concordia experience! One of the most rewarding jobs on campus!
- Join a vibrant team and work with fellow students from all across the university!
- Great on-campus location (SGW campus close to metro and bus lines)
- Flexible hours (evening and weekends)
We are looking for outgoing and driven students who are passionate about making an impact in their community!As a Student Ambassador, you will be responsible for reaching out to alumni, parents, students and friends of the university to raise funds for Concordia’s Community Campaign! Your aim is to ask for financial support, build meaningful relationships, and keep the Concordia community up-to-date on the latest developments around our campuses. Advantages to becoming a Student Ambassador:
- Make a difference at Concordia by raising funds to support teaching, research and student life at the university.
- You work with other engaged students in a relaxed team environment!
- You will build your resume by developing valuable communication, negotiation and marketing skills!
- You will network and gain useful advice from experienced alumni in your field.
- There are opportunities for advancement within the department.
Calling shifts are available*:
- Monday to Thursday, from 5:45pm to 9:30pm
- Saturday, from 11:15am to 3:45pm
- Sunday, from 1:30pm to 6:00pm
(*hours may be subject to change)
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of two shifts/week (8-9 hours/week)
- Must be enrolled in full or part-time studies at Concordia
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada