Please register in to view contact information
I am a mother of three children, ages 1 month, 3 years and 5 years. I am looking for a mother’s helper to help me with general housework (basic cooking, cleaning, errands) and taking care of my children when everyone comes home at the end of the day (my 3 year old goes to daycare, my 5 year old just started kindergarten). I would generally need help from about 4:30 – 6:30 pm, 3 evenings a week (the specific days we can decide together to accommodate your class schedule). Duties may include:
- Picking up the 3 year old from daycare
- Picking up the 5 year old from kindergarten
- Taking care of the newborn (going for walks, diaper changes, putting down for nap, etc)
- Basic meal preparation
- Basic cleaning (doing dishes, laundry) – deeper cleaning is done by a cleaning lady once a week
- Running simple errands
- Getting the kids ready for bed
- Experience with newborn and toddlers.
- Driving license a plus (the kindergarten is about a 10 minute drive away)
- CPR class a plus.