Please register in to view contact information
LA VAPOTE is a specialised vapeshop. We make our customers' needs our number one priority. Our staff will offer customers unparalleled service, taking all the time that they need in order to explain the proper and safe use our products in a welcoming and accessible space.Job description: The successful candidate must be at least 18 years of age. They will be responsible for customer service, inventory management, cash management, and keeping the space clean and organised. Responsibilities:
- Customer service and sales.
- Informing clients on the proper and safe use of the products.
- Processing sales transactions and cash management.
- Applying all store policies, such as policies on warranties and exchanges.
- Restocking all shelves and displays.
- Informing management of low inventory.
- Ensure shop cleanliness and organisation.
- All other related tasks.
Send your CV and cover letter to info [at] lavapote.ca. Please write "Job offer: Sales Associate - Rosemont" in the subject line.Hourly rate may be increased after 6 months following a performance review.LA VAPOTE is an equal opportunity employer.Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Must be polite, welcoming, approachable, responsible and professional.
- Fluent in spoken French; working knowledge of spoken English.
- Be open to a flexible work schedule which could include evenings and weekends.
- Able to simply and effectively communicate information and concepts.
- Possess an interest in vaping and knowledge of vaping devices and accessories.
- Experience in customer service and sales.
- Experience with the Lightspeed point of sale (POS) software.
- Knowledge of another language.
- Skilled in building coils, and knowledge of Ohm's Law.