Please register in to view contact information
Deadline for submitting an application form: ASAP.The International Experience Fair, held annually in Toronto and Montreal, offers students the opportunity to learn about the various study, work and volunteer opportunities abroad. Participants can network with exhibitors from more than 100 countries around the world; they can also attend information seminars and learn about the best ways to maximize their experience abroad.This year's event will be held on September 23, 2018 and we are currently recruiting campus representatives. The responsibilities of the campus representative include:
- Represent the International Experience Fair for events on campus (orientation week, student fairs, job fair, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between the International Experience Fair and students and student groups
- Help with the distribution of promotional materials on campus (posters, postcards, etc.)
What we are looking for in campus representatives:
- Must be currently enrolled as a student
- Must have excellent communication skills (ability to communicate in French AND in English is essential)
- Must have a good sense of organization (punctuality is very important)
- Must enjoy discussing with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be able to dedicate at least 20 hours between Monday, August 27, 2018 and Sunday, September 23, 2018
- Must be available to work on the day of the event - September 23, 2018.
- Most important: must be absolutely passionate about travel!
Remuneration :August 27 to September 22: $ 12.00 / hour for up to 7 hours per week. September 23: $ 12.00 / hour for the scheduled hours. (Must be available from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm) Assigned hours will be provided closer to the event date.) Are you interested in making a difference on your campus and gaining great work experience? Please contact Jessica Vergis-Mayo by email at jvm [at] vergemagazine.com and explain why you want to be a campus representative. Apply now! For more information about the International Experience Lounge, visit www.saloneinternationalexperience.ca, www.letsgoglobal.ca