Please register in to view contact information
JOYTEAM is a company that is focusing on creating meaningful projects that have a positive impact on the planet. Job DescriptionWe are looking for someone here that is a key element on a public figure project. This person needs to understand the social and political philosophy behind this project to stimulate the debate of the online community. This person will be also managing the influencer campaign of a small online clothing company.We are looking for a junior profile that is curious, open-minded, educated, audacious with entrepreneurial skills and mind-set. This person must be highly professional in the way they communicate. We are using a design and lean thinking approach in the team and are also working with Agile methodology work cycle. This person should have a personality type that can fit within this culture. This person will report to the Project manager. Daily tasks will include:
- managing hootsuite and adhearing to upload schedule,
- community management
- Create engagement with the community, stimulating the online conversation,
- cross-platform posting/ reposting, etc.
- Content research
What do we offer:Monthly workshop and coaching with a marketing analysis expert.Starting at 10 hours/weeks with the opportunity to expand, we work remotely our you can have a sit with us at our office.Interesting salary for an entry level position Why working with us?If you like challenges and enjoy working on exciting projects in a thrilling environment, we are the team for you! We are goals oriented and give people the autonomy to work the best way for them.
Profile we are seeking:
- Junior/MBA level
- Studies in the field of Marketing/Communication
- Interested in business strategy, social economy, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Must understand marketing and have solid people skills
- Business acumen
- Coachable and open-minded
- Enjoy challenging status quo
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Strong professional ethic
- Goals & Results oriented
- Sense of diplomacy and details
Shared interest in the topic of Hemp/Cannabis or alternative economy and lifestyle will help!This person should be able to participate to our weekly team meeting will be held in our office space in the Old Port.