– Greet students coming into the CSU office in a polite and pleasant manner, and provide detailed information about the CSU (including its services, campaigns, events, projects, and the Student Health and Dental coverage), and general information about university and affiliates services. Answer in-person, over the phone and email enquiries, and refer on as appropriate.
– Accept requisition forms, special project & bursary applications, space reservation request, club registrations, and various other documents, ensure completeness of information, and forward to the appropriate executive and staff.
– Approve postings according to established guidelines and inform students of current postering policy.
– Send faxes, distribute mail and packages, and maintain inventory of materials and supplies for the office.
– Update documents in reserve for the general public and CSU executives and staff. Photocopy and collate documents for distribution.
– Sell event tickets and promotional items. Maintain petty cash box.
– Assist executives, staff and student groups with booking meeting rooms and information booths.
– Keep oneself informed as to what is currently going on within the organization.
– Keep oneself informed of relevant university and CSU’s policies and procedures.
Applications must include
– Cover letter and C.V.;
– Fall 2020 class schedule;
– Authorization email from Work Study Program if available.
How to Apply:
Email your CV, cover letter, Fall class schedule (and work student authorization if available) to email@example.com
with the title “Receptionist Fall 2020” by Sunday, August 16 2020
. Incomplete application and applications that do not follow these steps will not be considered.
For more information, contact Yu-Hui Yu by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams link the week of August 17, 2020 Training is given remotely, up to 15 hours per week during the first 2 weeks, between Monday and Friday, 10am and 6pm. Work will be performed remotely until the University campuses are open for all staff. Schedules are based on the individual and the team's availabilities.