The Teaching and Research Assistants at Concordia (TRAC) Union is currently looking to hire a summer intern to assist the TRAC Executive Committee to complete the database related to teaching and research assistants at Concordia University from past years and apply data analytics. The process
includes data cleansing, database development, and data analysis. This position is funded by la Fédération des travailleurs et travailleuses du Québec (FTQ).
$20.00/hour, 20-30 hrs/week, contract from June 1st, 2018 to August 31st, 2018. Applications send via Facebook will not be considered.
- Clean large volumes of data
- Develop a central powerful database
- Analyze large volumes of data
- Apply data analytics to further our collective understanding of changing trends in contract attributions by Concordia
- Provide a detailed report of the data analysis
- Simplify and visualize results for mass consumption by non-technical audiences across TRAC and Concordia
- Provide key insights and solutions that lead to improved working conditions for our members
- Attend meetings with the TRAC Executive Committee
- Attend a FTQ training
- Other related tasks
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Ms. Eunbyul Park (TRAC Mobilization and Communication Officer) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Tuesdays, April 24, 2018
2100 Rue Mackay
Montréal, QC H3G 2J1