Scope:Reporting to the Service Centre Supervisor, the incumbent provides front-line customer service and performs a variety of technical support tasks of Audio-Visual and computer equipment. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Service Centre Audio-Visual support team offering services to the University community for classes, events, projects and research.
- Deliver, set-up, tear-down and troubleshoot Audio-Visual equipment in classrooms, labs, special venues and in remote locations as required.
- Perform routine maintenance and installation of equipment and work stations.
- Maintain inventory, maintenance duties, repair activity and problem resolution information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Submit your cover letter, CV, class schedule and ServiceCentre location preference to:ServiceCentreEmployment [at] concordia.caOnly email applications are accepted. Please refrain from contacting the departmet to inquire on the status of your application as only those considered for the position will be contacted.