Type of Position: Temporary (part-time - between 10 to 20 hours/week)
Start Date: 21-05-2018
End Date: 30-09-2018
Salary/Hourly Rate: 17.87$/h (After June 1st 18.20$/h)
Part of the CSU’s mandate is to conduct research, develop argumentation, and produce educational materials for its members on issues relevant to students and related to academic affairs. Under the supervision of the Academic & Advocacy Coordinator, the Academic Researcher will be responsible for researching issues, writing reports and developing argumentation. These will be utilized in the production of argumentation, reports, and popular education documents relevant to representation on academic bodies within the University and other academic issues.
Under the supervision of the Academic and Advocacy Coordinator, this person will:
- Research issues, write reports and develop argumentation as required by the Academic and Advocacy Coordinator
- Gather relevant information from 1st, 2nd and 3rd party sources
- Compile and analyze the data to generate reports and develop argumentation
- Research information to be used in CSU pamphlets, flyers, infographics, and educational materials as well as for internal CSU operations and services (as needed)
- Collaborate in the composition of flyers, pamphlets, reports, and other information materials required for outreach with external bodies or for campaigns purposes and internal University bodies;
- Perform other related duties.
Applications must include
- Cover letter and CV
How to Apply:
Send your application to email@example.com. Please title your email "Academic Researcher - 2018"
Students applying must be available to work an average of 10 to 20 hours per week.
How to Apply: Email your CV, a detailed Cover Letter, and a Class schedule (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Academic Researcher 2018".
Deadline to apply: 15-05-2018 at 11:59pm