Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre is seeking an experienced fundraising professional to continue to build on the Centre’s fundraising success in both annual giving and endowment funds. The Fund Development Director (FD) is a dynamic and seasoned fundraiser who understands and enjoys the science and art of fundraising. The FDD reports directly to the Board of Directors and works under the direct supervision of the Board Chair. In addition, the FDD works in collaboration with the Executive Director, the Tyndale St-Georges Foundation, as well as the Fundraising Committee Chair and the Special Events Committee Chair, in support of the mission of the Centre.Primary responsibilities:
- Lead all categories of fund development including: foundations, corporations and individuals leading to the achievement of revenue budgets.
- Coordinate, plan, and execute a fundraising plan and schedule of activities, including special events.
- Cultivate and maintain key relationships with new and existing donors for raising significant new funds
- Work closely with the Fundraising Committee Chair, the Special Events Committee Chair and the Foundation Chair in support of the Centre’s funding goals
- Research and develop funding proposals and provide evaluation reports as required.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of data entered in the database. Generate relevant reports, including monthly board reports regarding current and prospective donors.
- Identify, recruit, and train fundraising volunteers.
- Salary commensurate with experience; competitive benefits package
- Standard work week, with some evening and weekend hours
Since 1927, Tyndale St-Georges Community Centre has served the residents of Little Burgundy, supporting them to overcome the systemic barriers of poverty and racism. We look for ways to join them as they advocate for themselves within the local and broader community and we support their efforts to build their confidence and realize their aspirations and individual potential. Please forward your letter of interest and CV by email to: jdintino [at] tyndalestgeorges.com Submission deadline: July 20, 2018 Tyndale St-Georges is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiringa workforce inclusive of the diverse population it serves.