Under direction of the Lead Graphic Designer, the Designer shall do layout of posters, leaflets, fliers for the CSU and all newsletters and reports to the CSU membership. This person shall be responsible for the design of advertising CSU publications including but not limited to the student agenda annually produced in the fall. The employee shall be responsible for the design of CSU sponsored advertising in non-CSU publications. The Designer shall, in conjunction with the IT coordinator, help design and maintain the CSU web page and any other web pages the CSU wishes to design and maintain. The Designer will print posters, leaflets and fliers upon request for the CSU and will assist CSU clubs in printing their materials.
• Assisting the Lead Designer
• Creating graphic material for newsletters, posters, pamphlets and any promotional material from the CSU and its services.
• Sustaining the branding guidelines across all media
• Creating design proposals for branding campaigns and events for the organization
• Work closely with the executives and managers of services to execute projects within time and budget.
• Able to work within an established brand aesthetic while also being able to bring fresh perspective and ideas.
• Ability to work well in teams and independently
• Being registered as a full-time undergraduate student at Concordia
• Internal candidates shall have preference according to the Collective Agreement
• Good overall knowledge of the Adobe Suit (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Premier Pro & Aftereffects are an asset.
• Knowledge in HTML and CSS are an asset